Monday, August 19, 2013

Music Monday

Big Jet Plane by Angus & Julia Stone

She said, "Hello, Mister, please to meet you"
I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her
She smelled of daisies, she's smelled of daisies
She drive me crazy, she drive me crazy

Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Hey hey, hey hey

Be my lover, my lady river
But can I take you, take you higher?




I first heard this song on Lana Del Rey Pandora & I immidietly fell in love with it. The song is by Australian singer-songwriting, sibling duo, Angus & Julia Stone. Although there is a sort of desperate sense of neediness in this song, the melody always puts me in loving, travel mode. I can't wait to discover some more of their music.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails