Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Week: Music Monday

Gotye featuring Kimbra: Somebody That I Used To Know.


Gotye's song, Somebody That I Used To Know, has quickly become one of my favorite songs. I can listen to it on repeat and it happened to be my Valentine's Day theme song. This song is relatable for everyone and its a great song to listen to when your pissed off.


The below lyrics have to be my favorite because we've all experienced something like this.

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believin it was always something that I'd done
But i don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say


Plus, if you haven't seen the song performed live watch this video below. I think it sounds even better live than in the recording, and thats rare when musicians sound better live.


1 comment:

Grace said...

No wonder everyone is talking about this song. :)

Love Grace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails