Friday, October 8, 2010

Working girl.

Viktor & Rolf Spring 2011 Collection.

So, i finally got my computer charger fixed. Expect alot of catch up blog posts and emails coming up in the next week. The Viktor & Rolf collection was amazing. It really reminded me of 80's work clothing brought to the extreme. I thought it was simple, with all of the emphasis set on the shape and fit. Plus the use of mint green...come on, one of the best colors ever invented.

Expect my favorite collections being posted this weekend. Timo Weiland, Jil Sander, etc.


























Also i entered my Puff Ball dress into a contest. If i win, Florence of Florence + the Machine will wear my dress. Please vote for me here.
You only have a few days to vote so please vote through facebook and txt in your votes. It would mean alot to me.
Photos: NYMag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails