Thursday, September 2, 2010

SomedayNewYorker Fall/ Winter 2010 Collection.

Fall/Winter 2010 Collection.
I am introducing my Fall/ Winter/ Holiday 2010 Collection. I am very excited about the new pieces. I missed the holiday season last year so im glad that i can finally release the garments in time for the holidays this season. All items are for sale on Etsy except for the Christmas items. The Christmas pieces will go on sale October 15th....p.s....i will be releasing a Hanukah skirt too! I have more unique, not made for sale, pieces that i am currently working on. THis collection is meant to be fun and affordable. Im proud of what i have done so far, what i am doing now, and the exciting opportunities that i have coming up. I can't really say anything yet but i can't wait until i can let you guys know the exciting things that have been happening lately.

As a gift to my supporters and blog readers im offering free shipping to anywhere in the world exclusively to blog "followers" until September 7th. Just message me on etsy before you buy and i will calculate the order for you.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions for me.



































These pieces are available at somedaynewyorker.etsy.com.
Join the SomedayNewYorker facebook page to be update on press, new garments, and sales.

P.S. These photos are unedited. I will post the edited photos once they get back from the photographer, Bradi Wells.

Photos: My own. Email me at jessica@somedaynewyorker.com if you would like to post them on your blog. You have to have my permission to use.

Photos are taken by Bradi Wells at http://www.bradiwells.com/
Models: Kathleen Nelson at http://www.modelmayhem.com/1071588 and Georgia Hays (contact me for contact information)
Makeup by Gwen Pettie at http://beautybygwenmua.com/
Hair by Lydia Leslie

6 comments:

M said...

I love all the patterns, my favourite is definitely the golden mini skirt. Will they be available somewhere?

Zapping for Perfection said...

Yay, you're in the right path to be very good! I'm loving the skirts and the accessories!!

xx,
Madalena from zappingforperfection

Zabrinah said...

So unique and amazing! I agree with M. I love that golden mini skirt! Looks like a princess/ballerina!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Savvy said...

lovelovelove the black skirt!! And the heart leggings :)

Mamushka Marie said...

the heart leggings are my favorite...really cute...that bat skirt is pretty sweet too! <3

Aubrey Mayne said...

I can't decide whether I want to wear those ball skirts on the top or put them in a bowl, pour milk on them and eat them.

http://aubreydoesthings.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails