Saturday, September 11, 2010

Low slung.

Mandy Coon Spring 2011 collection.


I welcome you to my first favorite collection of the season. Mandy Coon, a former DJ, made a jellyfish inspired collection that is absolutely phenomenal. Each garment is extremely wearable and look extremely comfortable. I love the idea of having a garment like the dress above that just hangs on your body yet, is intricate in its details with things like ruffles and tulle. Im also extremely inspired by the hair and makeup. The bowl like braid is gorgeous and whimsical. I think it is a style that will be seeing a lot of thanks to Mandy Coon's initiation. I can't wait to see what else Mandy has to offer in the future. She's an incredible talent and i think she will be























Photos: Style.

3 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It looks really unique and fresh! I love that fact that some of color combinations are unexpected! xoxoxoxoxoo

Niviarsiaq said...

ok first off, You are super-duper rad! Love your blog, love your style, love your collection!! I would most definately give you that award again :)
Secondly, I loved this collection! The abstarct octopus inspiration was really neat and in the end was executed in such a perfect way.
Third, NY!!!! I will for sure let you know if I'm ever coming to town! Do you have a twitter? If I ever get enough time and money to go I will be posting all about it on there! http://twitter.com/niviarsiaq
and lastly, sorry I haven't gotten to this one earlier, but I will be emailing more specifically about your collection soon :)

daisychain said...

holy crap, incredible

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails