Friday, September 10, 2010

I feel celestial.

Marina & The Diamonds in SomedayNewYorker leggings


As you guys probably known a week or 2 ago i sent Marina Diamandis of Marina & The Diamonds a few garments that i had made. On Wednesday night i was searching on Twitter to see if she had maybe worn any of my garments. Not soon after i started searching i found a live picture of the Toronto show that was happening that night. Then, last night i did another search to see if she might have worn them at her Chicago show and......SHE DID!!! Marina wore a Hannah Marshall velvet dress for the first half of the show and changed into SomedayNewYorker Velvet Hearted leggings half way through the show.

Words can't explain how excited i am. I feel very proud and happy. I've been working so hard to make my dreams come true so im in awe that the first part of my dream has come true. Im excited to see what will happen next. Anything is possible. I can't wait to work that much harder at being a designer and work that much harder to make my company grow.



Thank you all for your support. Im going to doing more posts about my journey as a designer.
I feel like there are a lot of great moments to come.

SomedayNewYorker Velvet Hearted Leggings are available here.
Join the SomedayNewYorker facebook page here for more photos of Marina wearing my Velvet Hearted Leggings.


Pictures: OMGBlog.

2 comments:

ucup_mad said...

what a lovable love print legging

Star-Light said...

i love her!

what a fun outfit :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails