Thursday, August 5, 2010

Into the Wild.

Marie Claire September issue.



Mary-Kate Olsen is Marie Claires cover girl. Its hard to believe that she is now 24. Growing up is a weird thing, isn't it? She is a style icon for my generation and hopefully she covers Vogue one day.
Her interview with Marie Claire seems to be a great insight into her life. She's so private when it comes to the media so its going to be interesting to see her open up in an interview. Below are a few quotes from her interview.


“I look at old photos of me, and I don’t feel connected to them at all,” she said. “I would never wish my upbringing on anyone…but I wouldn’t take it back for the world.
“I think it’s really important to be able to talk when something’s wrong. I learned at a really young age that if you don’t talk about it, it can drive you insane."

“Sometimes Ash and I have to bring each other back, or push each other more."“It’s really helpful to have another half; we’re constantly checking in with each other.”

Below are some behind the scenes photos of Mary-Kate's cover shoot.







Photos and Quotes: MarieClaire.

1 comment:

Star-Light said...

i love her <3
gorgeous pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails