Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't do love, don't do friends, im only after success.

SomedayNewYorker Fall/Winter collection sneak peek!

Here is a little sneak peek of my fall/ winter collection that will be for sale on Etsy starting September 1st. Hopefully you are familiar with my clothing company SomedayNewYorker. Its my everything. If you have heard in the Marina and the Diamonds song " don't do love, don't do friends, im only after success", that is basically my motto. I took these photos on my iphone during the shoot that took place on Saturday the 21st. Im very excited. Last Fall i completely missed the holiday market so i decided to go all the way this season. Along with regular season pieces, i have some candy corn, bat, gingerbread....and more....skirts. Keep updated on my SomedayNewYorker facebook page by "liking" it. I hope you like the sneak peek. Let me know what you think!


Photos: Mine. Do not use without my permission.

5 comments:

Emilie said...

Marina and the Diamonds as in 'I Am Not A Robot'? my sister and I are obsessed with that song/how insane her voice is. My mom literally winces every time we attempt the high parts in the car. We both sing terribly.

Alienor said...

they're beautiful !!

Jennifer Dawn said...

Those skirts look really cute! I just might have to get one.

http://andohsofancy.blogspot.com

Orphin Lasz said...

You're really talented!
I really liked all of those looks; they're absolutely great and will fit most women's bodies beautifully. I specially liked the very first one; it's so interesting to look at c:

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have many sales! ; w ;

~ Orphin's Domains ~

TOPCOAT said...

Wow, this is incredible! xx

http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails