Saturday, June 12, 2010

Off Center.

Thakoon Resort 2011 Collection.

Thakoon has done it again. He has made the perfect collection for a New Yorker. Frumpy chic. Its absolutely incredible. I will be dreaming of the pants that are in the 4th photo down. Adding to this great collection is the perfect hair. Im in love with hair trend of having bits an pieces of bright color on top of a neutral hair color. I currently have my natural color, brown, with blonde tips. Its refreshing. The resort collection from Thakoon definitely makes me very excited to see what he has up his sleeve for the upcoming spring collection.


















I will have to say that i am loving the resort collections this season more than i have ever. They do seem quite heavy though. More of a intro to fall feeling than resort. Also, resort collections have become more of a staple than an extra collection that only a few designers do. What are your thoughts?

Photos: NYMAG.

2 comments:

Victoria Whincup said...

I like these pictures. A lot.

Lizz said...

I loved this collection too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails