Thursday, June 24, 2010

Color blocking.

Jil Sander Spring 2011 Menswear Collection
Im a sucker for colorful menswear. Jil Sander did a perfect menswear collection. The collection is cohesive and fresh. I love the fact that you can mix and match any piece from the collection. There is not a set "outfit" with each look. For some reason, this collection is still quite masculine in a very strange way. The belts on the suits have a 40's military feeling. And do you notice the color accent on the boots. Its great when you see a designer that has truly thought through every single detail of a collection.




















Out of all of the colors that were used in the Jil Sander collection which one is your favorite?
I personally love the use of the aqua like teal and pumpkin orange. Teal is very underused in collections.

P.S. Yesterday was my birthday. I am officially 20!!!. I think my 20th year will be one of my best.
Photos: style.com

2 comments:

Star-Light said...

wooooooooooow..i love it!!! <3<3<3

Sammi said...

Great! I think Matthew Ames' Spring collection looked similar to this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails