Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainbow Bright.

I present to you...this summers perfect hair. Its colorful, light and airy, quirky, and strikingly cute. I bleached the tips of my brown hair (about 2 inches or so) about a month ago and i love it. Choppy coloring looks amazing in braids.









Plus, i had to add my new song obsession. Its the song Relator by Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn. Their cd, Break Up, is out now. Relator is a song that i want to wake up and pick out my clothing to. Its the perfect inspiration to those Spring and Summer days.

Pictures: Vogue Italia

7 comments:

chichichic said...

gorgeous, love that ombre hair, i hope it lasts, but seemingly it may just be a trend.... beautiful though...

xo

justyna

ediot said...

that song is so great. and i love the editorial- thanks for sharing
hope youre having an great week so far
xx ediot

Clare said...

Love the hair, it's oh so beautiful! Love the whole shoot actually.

tweet tweet tweet

x

Hannah said...

this has to be one of my favourite editorals of the year - natasha looks absolutely amazing and i'm obsessed with the choppy colours.

Robyn said...

This reminds me of a holiday they have in India where they throw colored powder at each other. It's cute! I don't think I could pull it off, but I love it on others, especially blondes.

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

SheWearSheShares said...

Love the spread. Thanks for stopping by SheWearSheShares!

Tessa said...

that prada outfit is amazing! and I normally don't like prada.
styleiseternal-fashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails