Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Garden Collection


H&M has yet again brought us a beautiful, quality, and affordable collection. It is called the Garden Collection. Im not sure when the collection will be available in stores but here is a little paragraph from the H&M press release.

Romantic, exotic, glamorous or abstract: this spring’s floral patterns provide an injection of creativity and a love of fashion into your wardrobe. The floral looks are inspired by chlorophyll-green gardens, sundrenched landscapes and even 70s hippie chic flower-power. The romantic garden collection is made using organic and recycled materials. All the garments have been produced using sustainable materials or using recycled PET bottles or textile waste.

This spring’s bright and flowery fashions can update and rejuvenate your wardrobe and offer a modern, sustainable look whatever your personal style. The collection includes a feminine chiffon dress made from recycled polyester with a colourful garden print, a pinafore dress in organic cotton with romantic roses and a smock dress in organic cotton with an ethnic floral pattern. An organic cotton top in a small floral design or a frilly chiffon top made from recycled polyester can be combined with cropped trousers or shorts in organic cotton and/or linen. A beige anorak can be worn over a floral jumpsuit, both of which come in tencel.






The outfit below is definitely my favorite. I love how it is simple yet incredibly chic. Plus it is quite inexpensive. The tank top is $12.95 and the skirt is only $29.95.








Who else is an avid H&M fan? Is the store in your area or do you have to go out of town to get your H&M fix? Also, which items from The Garden Collection are your favorite?

Pictures: H&M

40 comments:

kpeach said...

3rd jacket down please! xo

Jesa said...

That red strapless number!!! I'm a huge H&M addict! I just got done stocking up at there winter sale :)

Tastes Eclectic Fashion said...

The red pieces and all of the floral, I could just die! I adore H&M.

F Blog said...

that jacket in the 3rd photo is phenomonal!!!!!!!!!

Chasing Cherries said...

I love this collection ... Just made a blog post about this too :)

M. said...

I'm so excited for this collection, the red jacket is amazing!!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Jocelynne said...

I have never been more excited about a collection at H&M. Not even for Jimmy Choo, haha. Florals are my WEAKNESS and every piece looks just beautiful. I'm dying to get my hands on those dresses. I can't wait!

Adri said...

I wish i had an H&M...i want everything. I love all the florals and it's "SO GIRLY" i love it = )

fadetoblack said...

love that top in the second picture!!++

Charlene said...

The red Jacket is cute :)

monstablogga said...

dungaree dress and red texturised prom dress please! FAB.

dy of ghost said...

i love the dress with the large-print floral pockets especially paired with the brown jacket. this is a great collection!

yiqin; said...

I love the bustier!!

Margaret said...

aaah, i love everything about this! the red dress with the ruffles is super nice. h&m does it again!

hannah elizabeth said...

Rabid H&M fan, and I can see the store from my window! Can't wait for this.

Michele said...

Really love all of this! Love the red jacket, and the salmon-coloury dress the most I think. xx

SO. said...

i will definitely be getting the red dress. its too hot to not get!!! i have to!!

. said...

love this collection

oh and my new blog is http://swastruck.blogspot.com/. thanks for following my old one "take me away"! check out my new blog, there's only one post so far but if you follow expect many more to come :D

Papillon Vintage said...

Um, okay how did I not know about this collection?!
Seriously in love with all of thee above...
Thanks for the much need update!

http://papillonvintage.blogspot.com/

StuddedLilly said...

love the collection, love the price too!! cant wait!


xo

She's Dressing Up said...

Ooh Im excited to see all of this in stores!

STEFANIE said...

amazing! Love the red dress :)

Miri said...

Nice one, love the transparency babe!!

k├╝sslein

miri
http://www.californianoir.blogspot.com/

Livie said...

cute collection - i love florals all year round. funny cause i have a skirt that looks a lot like the pink and blue one except mine is pink and purple (http://sundaralife.blogspot.com/2009/08/wounded-knee.html)

love the red cardi at the end too.

i don't love H&M for quality but for cheap stylish goodies, can't be beat.

audrey said...

i really love the last dress, very classy^^ thank you very much for sharing :)

drey jewelry

Cherish said...

H&M continues to get more and more amazing, which annoys me, because they're isn't one in my state.

I would kill for the red dress with the rosette skirt (and matching jacket) or the taupe shoulder focus dress.

Cherishx

magdaleneloves:

M. and O. said...

News on Olivia & Mariam's blog,
The two future designer of this generation.

http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Come On ! (k)

Lexi Colby said...

oh my god that red dress is BEAUTIFUL
this makes me so excited for spring
i definitely have to go check it out! xxx

stacey kelly said...

loving this collection! esp the red dress.

xx

fall in love with hanneli mustaparta...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Phiephie + Minnie said...

How amazing does Natasha look! H&M always get the best models for their campaigns!
I hope you can check out The Fashion Smoke and follow us too, we're following you now :)

http://thefashionsmoke.com

CMA said...

GORGEOUS
love it
beautiful pieces
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for your lovely comments, i appreciate it

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Jewellery Maven said...

DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DYING over the valentino-like red rose jacket. Hoorah for the Garden Collection!

kerosene and lux said...

i love all the floral prints soooo freaking much. i cant wait for winter to be over ughh

AudreyAllure said...

i love the garden collection :)

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Erica said...

love this line! so pretty

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Taryn Andre said...

wow, i saw a few pieces that i would definitely wear.

my closet needs a little color. I'm sick of being miss doom and gloom.

the girl in grey said...

Yeah this is complete love.

Heather said...

I totally heart this collection! Too bad the middle of nowhere doesn't have an H&M! :)

her name is bek said...

I am in love with H&M, they always seem to get it right. I love the floral dress in pic 9 as well as the skirt paired with the cornflower blue singlet, oh swooning now

tam pham said...

love all these pieces! why can't they have an H&M in dallas???? makes no sense why we don't have one.

check out my giveaway!

http://tampham.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails