Monday, December 21, 2009

Top That

So the best fashion video of the year and maybe the decade has just been created. Usually when there is a video accompanying a new collections, it is unrealistic and glamourous or just plan weird and trashy. But now Rachel Antonoff has created a new video to accompany her new collection. The video is a remake of the top that rap scene from Teen Witch, a true classic movie in my book.

The video below is the original scene from Teen Witch.


Now its time for the mind blowing mini-movie that includes Alia Shawkat and the designer Rachel Antonoff.
Who is the guy that Alia is battling? He's cute. Like a hipster Andy Samberg.
So, ultimately, what did you think of the video?

www.rachelantonoff.com




Also don't forget to enter my giveaway. You only have 3 more days.

19 comments:

Style, She Wrote said...

Love Teen Witch! Great post!s

Miss Alissa said...

looks like my buddy ryan rickett directed this-- how bout a shout out??? that's him here in my flickr photos pictured here- check out more of his videos! http://www.ryanrickett.com/

Wendy said...

I love it!

my wonderland said...

Wow I love the ideos and I didnt know them!

Amelia said...

That's hilarious! The remake is even better than the original :)

Joey said...

Ohh, my goodness. that video is so funky! haha, I'd forgotten how amazingly awkward teen witch is!

Miss W chérie! said...

I love your videos! xoxo

Michele said...

Hah! this is really great. Don't know who the guy is, but he's cute indeed!;)

Juliet said...

About the post below. Brittany's death came as such a surprise. She was so young! I found out about it just today and am still in kind of a shock.

juliet xxx

amy@flyingakite.blogspot.com said...

I love your blog a lot!

Xoxo,
love always@!

CMA said...

gorgeous darling
love your blog, love the inspiration
keep it up, i love coming by and seeing what beauty you have to show
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the sweet comments, come enter my giveaway for a perricone hydrating nutrient mask!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Francheska said...

i love those videos!!! the remake is genius. x

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Love Teen Witch ;D

Dylana said...

OMG! I love Teen Witch and that was one of my fave scenes! I have seen that movie so many times and it never gets old!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Montse said...

It's a really funny remake haha
XX.

Taryn Andre said...

teen witch was one of my all time favorite movies :-)) gosh i remember they use to play it a lot on disney when i was a little girl...disney was cool beans back then.

Adela said...

great! =D

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

F Blog said...

omg this is amazing!

Ross said...

I guess teen witch is a universal love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails