Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Robert Geller

Robert Geller: September 11th- New York City- Spring 2010 collection

The Robert Geller Spring 2010 show had to have been my favorite fashion show of the Spring 2010 bunch. When i found out that i was invited to show i was oozing with excitment. It was the last show on my Friday schedule. I had about 9 shows that day and i didnt even get to eat until 6pm so as you can tell i was quite busy. But when i finally got to the Robert Geller show all of my hunger, stress, and insomnia went away. I was in awe of the colors, shapes, layering and sunglasses. Oh yeah, and the male models were quite attractive. At some point i literally had to tell myself in my head "wait a minute, im here for the clothing. stop looking at the models faces".












I am extremely excited for the Fall 2010 collection coming up in February. I think it will again, be the highlight of my fashion week experience.

My personal photos from the show.






I personally feel like more men need to dress like this. I believe that strong hues and cardigans and accentuate a mans...well...manliness. How do you guys like a man to dress?

Also check out the guest gift guide i did on the Shiny Squirrel.
And enter to win a pair of amazing Whooga Ugg Boots.

Photos: GQ, personal photos.

30 comments:

Leah said...

Hahaha! I can't resist looking at the models' faces myself. They are gorgeous.

coy colleen said...

such a great line for menswear! thanks for sharing-looked like a fun show to experience.
thanks for stopping by my blog! i absolutely love yours :)

twocoathangers said...

helllo! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting AND following us :) Love your post about Lady gaga, she seems so level headed! Just about to check out your etsy store.. :)

Clara said...

amazing pics.
great blog.
xx

Fashion Nicotine said...

I see some nice things for my BF =D

jessica said...

very very cool.
definitely the way a man should dress !

betz said...

love that collection. i wanna be in a world where men dress like that. thanks for dropping by my blog.

http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Glam+Pony said...

Thanks for your comment!

sexy boys in sexy clothes! haha

www.glampony.blogspot.com

C.Chico said...

the colors in this collection is pretty amazing. definitely a good menswear line

her name is bek said...

what a great show, I really like guys who dress this way, minus the weird ribbon accessories.... and 3/4 slouched track pants.....

The Bambina said...

All the colors and shapes are so beautiful! Everything looks so detailed and unique. I like boys to dress like this, so creatively.

bambinababy.blogspot.com

snoblak said...

i do love the blue jean=pants. and i can see why it was hard to focus on the clothes! ;-)

kpeach said...

v cool, I love all the blue in the first pics xo

Dylana said...

The clothes look amazing! I also wish more men dressed like this!

colormenana.blogspot.com

E said...

Omigod, you're so lucky! Men's fashion can be so inspirational and this is no exception! I love the pants combos!

FabBlab said...

The colors really consumed me.

divine bunny said...

my heart melts for men like these

Isabella said...

aweseome!

confinesoffashion.blogspot.com

Nerdic.. said...

Gorgeous colors! And how great that you could join that show!
X, fashionnerdic.

a. said...

i like the yellow stuff.

Is This Real Life? said...

beautiful collection great pictures!

THE DIVINITUS said...

hi girl :) i just went thru my comments, answering your question - the bag is by chloe, bought from luisaviaroma. hth.

M said...

asian men tend to dress this way...luv!

The Queen of Hearts said...

DUDE I was AT this show! I have pictures up on my blog as well. My friend and I had front row seats but were so late that we had to stand : ( I guess when it's time to party we should probably not party quite so hard....

scrapbook said...

super super cool!!! i agree that more men should dress chilling/cool at the same time!!!

fashion week can get really hectic, right??

xx

Friend in Fashion said...

Love the stripes and shades of blue - very nice collection:)

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

MrJeffery said...

omg i didn't see these! i am obsessed (i love blue!)... this seems like a new way forward in menswear

Sarah K. said...

The little tufts of tissue/ribbon that all of the models wore really ties the look together. I agree, guys need to dress more like this!

Thanks for commenting on my blog, btw!

Ljubica said...

love love love that collection.. and thanks for your lovely comment!!
xo

MissNeira said...

I love the colors that were used! gorgeous!

love your header btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails