Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rollin with the homies

R.I.P the wonderfully adorable and talented Brittany Murphy. She helped shape the films of my generation and i will forever watch Uptown Girls when i need an inspiring pick me up and Don't Say a Word when i need to be slightly terrified.
She was a breathe of fresh air.
I guess its time to re-evalute my life. When someone so young passes away so suddenly it makes me think...I need to appreciate every day and be exactly who i want to be. Brittany Murphy, although your no longer with us, youll inspire me to be happy everyday and to live life to the fullest.


Some of my favorite movies of hers are Uptown Girls, Cherry Falls, and Dead Girl.



P.S. Don't forget to enter my first Giveaway. You have until the 24th of December to enter.

19 comments:

Jen said...

i'm going to miss her :(

Style, She Wrote said...

So sad. She was so young and so wonderfully talented.

wreckedstellar said...

Yes, such a loss and it really does make you re-evaluate priorities.

Kara said...

Still can't believe this. Agreed: she definitely was a breath of fresh air! Always a joy to watch on screen.

-kARA

dreaminfashion.blogspot.com

Lexi Colby said...

i couldn't be just as more upset as you are about her death :( she was one of my favorite actresses as well!

love your blog! thank you so much for your sweet comment xx

StuddedLilly said...

still shocked..i can't believe it either.. she was always one of my favorite actresses..she will truly be missed :(

fadetoblack said...

very sad... been a bad yr:(

Christina said...

The Rolling with the homies song is one of the best parts of that movie.

Lilee said...

we'll definitely miss her!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

R.I.P

I got to know about her death from Ashton kutcher's tweet.

It's so awful, I loved 8 Mile, Clueless and Girl Interrupted.

She was lovely and will always be remembered.

kirstyb said...

i actually really enjoyed cherry falls! so sad x

Blicious said...

so sad!!! i was such a fan! she was so cute....

"you're a virgin who can't drive"

RIP.

MrJeffery said...

rolling with the homies... best scene in clueless :(

EIGHT LONDON said...

I'm a huge fan of brittany's, and yes, i WILL be watching uptown girls tonight!

We'll see you on the other side, sweetheart.

fashion doll said...

i love her!!
i saw her filmss
:(
xx
comment back

Lia in Strawberry Fields said...

thanks!
She was so sweet and nice... R.I.P.
xx

Lauren Goddard said...

It's so sad, she was hilarious.

x x x

Niki B. said...

so so so sad. why has the past year been so tragic in young hollywood?

The Queen of Hearts said...

I couldn't believe the news when I heard it! So random and so should not have happened. This is just a painful reminder that you can't let those you care about suffer alone with an addiction (if that is proved to be the case, though it sounds like it was).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails