Thursday, November 5, 2009

Iron Maiden

One of my new favorite models has to be Frida Gustavsson. Ive seen the above picture on a lot of blogs lately but i only have just found out her name. Thanks Fashion Chalet.
Frida is a 16 year old girl from Stockholm, Sweden. She has only been walking the runway for the last 2 seasons but is quickly putting her stamp on the fashion industry. Frida is definitely one to watch.








Also i tend to like her personal style and on the street photos rather then her runway or photoshoot photos.


Los Campesinos!: My Year In Lists.
I saw this video about a year and a half ago on MTV at about 1 in the morning
and i was immedietly in love. I quickly began to research them and found out that
they were a Welsh band, which is something that i love since im 1/8th welsh. My
Grandpa and Dad are very proud of our Welsh heritage so ive grown up being very
proud also. Anyways go out and get a Los Campesinos! album now. I suggest the
album Hold on Now, Youngster.

Pictures: Wildfox photobucket.


25 comments:

MIA said...

honestly, she's not one of my favourites, but I have to admit that she has a personal style amazing. I adore the shot in stockholmstreetstyle. amazing

Hannah said...

I LOVE LOS CAMPESINOS!
I'm going to see them live in Feb :)

great blog xx

Marianne said...

re: yeah i found the bra at lagarconne.com but a lot of other webshops also sell vpl stuff ;)

she's got a great personal style and always changes it up!

Charlene said...

OOh I love her style!!!!

Jaime said...

She's gorgeous- fabulous style too, of course!

Christina said...

I love her personal style

Lola-Elise said...

ahh! im totally in love with Frida at the moment too! such amazing style..and legs to die for..so not fair! thanks for your comment on my blog lovely..i think you should definatly do the flower diy! ;) take a picture and i'll do a feature hehe your blog is gorgeous, and i love the name! i wish i lived in New York..

Lola.

Fashion Chalet said...

Great post, and thank you so much for the link! =)





x

Hannah said...

he's completly adorable!
i can't wait to get their new album :)

Isquisofrenia Style said...

yes shes is the best
i love her skin , she looks very wholesome looking,
she has killer style

xo!!!

Pearl Westwood said...

She has great street style! Such an angellic look to her too.

divine bunny said...

super super duper duper style style!

~kristie~ said...

She has great style!

www.thesocietyofstyle.com

Tights Lover said...

Wow, she is great. Love these pics!

the Rynham said...

great post. i love it!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love, the last photo is my fav!

Faridah said...

She is gorgeous and had such great personal style.

Emilie said...

wow! Beautiful! And I love her personal style!
xxx

b.entrance said...

She's really gorgeous and has a true sense of style! Nice blog, I'm following! x

http://b-entrance.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Gorgeous. It's crazy how much modeling can mature and age you. I can't believe she's only sixteen.

diamondsinchampagne said...

I like her, she has a young fresh look.

frances said...

her face is so ideal! x

Danielle said...

she sort of reminds me of the princess girl from The Never Ending Story! thanks for stopping by the blog. yes, i did knit that bow! let me know if you want one.

anna bu said...

she's gorgeous!

Kristen said...

LOVE Frida! I'm glad I have her last name now, need to check out more of her street style.

Yeah I've been spending most of my paycheck at AA. We get $150 worth of free clothes when we start and a 50% discount. Not bad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails