Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday, what to give and what to get, guide.

Hello everybody. I hope you in America had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did. Im so thankful for what i have. My wonderful parents. I love you so much Mom and I love you so much Dad. My perfect pets: my cats Angel and Mac, and my dog Pepper. My other family: Grandparents ( i miss still think about you and miss you every year Grandma, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, ect. My growing career aspirations and growing blog. So many things are looking up right now and im so thankful for it all. What are you guys most thankful for? Also, im stuffed...are you guys stuffed? Turkey and pie really fill you up. Im looking forward to those leftovers. Hopefully i can make it with the $3 sandwich maker i get from Target on Black Friday.

2009 Holiday Gift Guide

Here is my Holiday Give and Get Guide. Im really into "home" items right now. Things for your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc. So that is what my gift guide is focused on.

My egg and soldiers set: £19.50.

Baby Vamps Teeth: Silver ring set- $195. Single silver ring- $98.





Peanut Hot Chocolate mixes: $10.





Whats Your Poo Telling You? book- $9.95.

I got my father the calendar version of this book and he thinks its hilarious. He cant wait to start using it in January 2010.





Sprinkle heart ring- $11.

Edith readers: $11.






Ice cream lamp- $42







Mens all over mustache socks- $10.




Yummy donut plush 24in. pink edition- $75.

Color Me Christmas- $29.95

Lush

Please let me know what you guys think of the gift guide and if you are going to take any of my advice. Also, do you guys shop on Black Friday? Im getting up at 2am on Black Friday.



Enter to win a pair of Ugg Boots.

Also here is a contest to enter to win an amazing pair of Ugg Boots. Ive sort of disliked Uggs for the past few years and have been searching for a great pair and i finally found them. These uggs are breathable (you can even wear them sockless) and come in several styles and colors. Also, anyone from any country can enter.

Enter Here

Whooga Ugg Boots Contest


42 comments:

. said...

i love that vampire ring. lovelovelove. also the icecream light i'm definately adding these two to my list.

FabBlab said...

Omg, those vamp ring is the ticket to ultimate happiness.

miss_vogue said...

great suggestions!

kARA said...

So cute! I really like the first gift and the sprinkle-heart ring :)

I definitely do NOT shop on Black Friday...I would rather pay the full price (and plus some) than mingle with that madness!

Such a cute post!

-kARA

dreaminfashion.blogspot.com

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

Great list to be thankful for and great photos of fabulousness! I absolutely love that sprinkle ring, how delicious! Yummy.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Austere said...

I'm too lazy to be a black firday shopper. haha. Whoever gets those vampire rings is a lucky duck!

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

okay, i'm going to need that sprinkle heart ring. asap.

daisychain said...

AMAZING post.

I kind of love the pooh book!?!? lol

Chasing Cherries said...

LOVE the vampire teeth rings... They're just too awesome!!!

xoxo
chasingcherries.com

Niki B. said...

I love that donut pillow, it's adorable. And I actually got my brother Whats Your Poo Telling you for his birthday last year! haha. Apparently there's a new one out, "what's your pee telling me".

xo Niki

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

Lula said...

the vamp ring is perfeeect! but i want it all :P!

Sabina ♥ said...

hey i didn't draw them by myself. it's an interview with pencilfashion who's a blogger too :)

Isabel said...

I really like those 'Edith reader' glasses - because my granny's name is Edith and they look like glasses she owned in the 60s!

Grace said...

I love the egg and soldier set!

Love Grace.

kpeach said...

love the ring and those glasses xo

Karoline said...

I want that plush donut, he is gorgeous!:)

dy of ghost said...

i really like the sprinkle ring and mustache socks! to answer your question, my parents live in ardmore and the rest of my family is either in okc or tulsa :) glad to hear you're from oklahoma too!

THE DIVINITUS said...

Adorable gift choices especially the poo book LOL... reminds me of mr Hankey :)

monster said...

i realy love this gift guide specialy that Baby Vamps Teeth

xxx

Ashley said...

The baby vamps rings are very cool.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Emma Skye said...

Oh man - all of these items are amazing! I think I like the vampire ring the best though! Awesome blog by the way x

Emily said...

fredflare is the best!!!!
xx
neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

Mouthwash said...

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! The poo!!!! HOW PERFECTLY WONDERFUL!! I want everything on your list. Best list EVER!

totally made my day.



Amber

ambersmouthwash

jessica said...

ouh fang rings please !
actually, i love everything you posted :)

Heather said...

My boyfriend has that Poo book! lol It was a gift of course. :)

http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

emily said...

aww, those rings are too cute. :) aaaand i just noticed the post below this one is about them too... love!

Rosie Unknown said...

I'm really digging all the food decorations!

Carolina. said...

Hello!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I really Loved.
Your blog is very fun... and your posts too.
Hugs from Brazil.

marchenoir-mode.blogspot.com

Macy said...

I LOVE those glasses, they're so cool!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

these are such fun gifts!! love it...Fred Flare always gets a visit from me during holiday shopping.
xox

Ash said...

I love the ice cream lamp! It is so cute! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I appreciate every comment!

Ash
goldleafashley.blogspot.com

Sarah Kate said...

Some good ideas here!

Cool blog :)

Thanks for your lovely comment, very very much!

pink horrorshow said...

Ooh I always forget about Fred Flare! I used to be obsessed in high school over their cute jewelery items :)

Amela. said...

I love the vamp rings and the sunglasses, really cute!

With love,

Sarah Kate said...

p.s. my boots are from a store here in Australia called Wittner :)

mom & son said...

thank you so much for the holiday good gift
ideas. now, this will make my shopping easier and faster!

michelle_ said...

im very much interested in the poo book thingi . never knew there's a book like dat . :D

love the vamp rings too !

thanks for your comment at my blog :D
i loveddd this postt !
enter my scarf giveaway handmade by myself here

une parisienne trés trés chic said...

me too i love that vampire ring

Isquisofrenia Style said...

thank you for your comment hon
aye i want everything here , especially those rings.
perfect

xo!!!

Lola-Elise said...

All of these are incredibly cute!

Lola.
Great post!

Sarah Yvonne said...

so i'm buying Boyfriend that poop book for christmas. haha. i love it!

Em and Ry said...

i LOVE those fang bangles, i got the poo book as a joke gift last year and couldn't stop cracking up its fucking hilarious.

http://fashiontothefullest.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails