Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vertigo stick

Lady Gaga: Bad Romance.


This has to be one of the best music videos ive ever seen. I woke up this morning and immedietly watched the premiere. It was mind blowing. I cant stop watching the video. I love the story behind the creation of the Bad Romance music video. It is about the mafia. She is kidnapped and at the 2 minute mark of the video you can see that she is being sold and a man buys her. At the end of the music video you can see that this man has paid to have sex with her. But it doesnt end very well for the man, since he is burned to death. And if you can tell, the musical number in the last scene is the same piece of music that opens the video.


"There's this one shot in the video where I get kidnapped by supermodels. I'm washing away my sins and they shove vodka down my throat to drug me up before they sell me off to the Russian mafia." says Gaga in an interview i found on Perez Hilton. And for the razor blade sunglasses, "I wanted to design a pair for some of the toughest chicks and some of my girlfriends — don't do this at home! — they used to keep razor blades in the side of their mouths. That tough female spirit is something that I want to project. It's meant to be, 'This is my shield, this is my weapon, this is my inner sense of fame, this is my monster.' "





Finally, what is your guys favorite outfit and seen from the video?

I personally love her big eyes in the bathtub. I don't know how they got her eyes so doll like. Hopefully they will explain later. My favorite outfit has to be the red piece in the last dance sequence. But i personally think that the best part of the video is just her rawness in the simple closeups (1.27 minutes in). Also im so excited to know that im going to be meeting and seeing Gaga 2 months from today. Ahhhhhhh. I cant contain myself. Thanks Dad!! I also cant wait to experience this with my Dad. He gets to be gagafied.


Photos: Gagadaily

31 comments:

VersaStyle said...

Awesome..I haven't had a chance to see this yet! i love her.

Neesh B Fly said...

Love Lady Gaga she is Blowing up haven't seen the full video yet but i know it will be good cuz all her videos be good..

Shannon said...

Such a visually aesthetic video. The dancing isn't that good, kinda wierd. But my favorite part is when she's staring at herself in the mirror with the black sunglasses.

xx.

fashion westie said...

That video is berserk!!! I love it!!! I agree with you re: bath scene. And those razor shades? woah!

Chasing Cherries said...

Lady Gaga is awesome!! I also really love the bath scene...

emily said...

i love lady gaga, and i have to say she has kick-ass music videos. i haven't watched this one before. thanks for sharing! :)

Rebekah Cromwell said...

what a wonderful blog, and cool glasses you got - so different, so unique!

http://www.simplechristel.blogspot.com/

The Daydreamer said...

Hahaha I've been watching this ALL day! My mom keeps going "What is that noise?" haha, but I like it

wonderfelle said...

she is amazing and so is this video. i love the bathtub scenes also!

SO. said...

i am dumbfounded and is loss for words. that was simply mind blowing!!!! as a filmmaker, all i gotta say was that was insane! that in many ways was very inspirational for my next piece. man, thanks a lot!

Michael St. James said...

Gorgeous styling and amazing video! My favorite outfit would have to be the Spring 2010 Alexander McQueen, but I love the doll-like eyes too. The song...eh.

www.bagpoor.com

Eva Internazionale said...

To me most of the time it looks like she's trying too hard. I like the video though.

Lucie said...

I cant say im one of Lady Gaga's biggest fans, but she does have huge impact on the fashion industry.

Much love.
lucie
(www.atasteofvogue.blogspot.com)

xxx

Sarah said...

I Love that she's wearing the crazy ass McQueen shoes! Yay! xx

a. said...

i like her since she wasn't that famous...

Kristin said...

Hat was a killer video. I love her natural look with the pale lips and dewy skin. She looks so gorg like that!

KIRAFASHION said...

she is so on the top!
What is her secret?
Do you know?

Niki B. said...

this video is so amazing. it actually blows my mind. i love all of the mcqueen in it! gaga is a genius.
xx Niki

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

the secret of fashion said...

amazing clip, but I don't like her!xx

Annie said...

MAN!
i love her and her new video!
it inspires me.

love annie xx

Taryn Andre said...

i just saw it today on someone elses blog. It was one of the best video's ive seen in id say years.

kpeach said...

I LOVE her and that gold dress is sick xo

THE DIVINITUS said...

I need to see it once again, last time I didn't focus and missed tons of things...

Susan said...

I loved the video! She wore soo many pieces from McQueen spring 2010 collection. It suits her very well! I was wondering the same thing about her doll eyes!

http://mushitushi.blogspot.com

Adri said...

How funny I just posted up the video up in my blog today...I saw it this morning and automatically had to put it on my blog. The styling and clothes are wicked....and the video is just so amazing...she is a total legend

Signe said...

wow amazing video, very inspirational! I love her crazy videos and outfits, it's nice to see something different from the usual boring pop-clones.

Pierrot le Fou said...

I know get what all the fuss is about on this vid!

ELLE said...

My gosh, when I watched this a couple of days ago I was just in AWE. And all that McQueen!!

Cookies said...

Thank you so much ! <3 I have just seen this video this morning and yeah, it's really impressive. Lady gaga works so well !

mango said...

she is a genius!

guccilily said...

YES! i love GAGA to bits! this video is amazing!!

i love your blog-following XO

guccilily.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails