Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shoes to die for.

Proenza Schouler: Spring 10' preview
I would have to say that Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez are by far my favorite designers. I fell in love with their clothing when i watched the documentary Seamless at the 2007 Teen Vogue Fashion University. Lucky enough i actually got to see a seminar done by the duo and speak with Lazaro Hernandez when i attended 2008 Teen Vogue. It is an experience that i will never forget. But...with that said. I am slightly confused by the preview of their Spring 10' collection. Everything is very cute but i was expecting them to take a bigger risk with this collection. Its just a tad bit too safe for me. Hopefully, when i see the official collection, my opinion will be changed and i will be impressed.





However, i am in awe of the accessories. The shoes and the jewelry are to die for. My feet were made to wear a pair of those sandals.



Photos: proenzaschouler.com

2 comments:

Wends said...

omygoodness those shoes!!! love love

Emilie said...

The shoes are stunning! And I love the necklace!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails