Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gay lumberjack.


If you know me, you know that Chloe Sevigny is a style icon of mine. The way that she uses basics to create such defined and unique outfits amazes me. I fell across these pictures on wwd.com of her Fall 09' collection for Opening Ceremony and i have not been able to take my eyes off of them. I am particularly i love with the leopard pattern knit cardigan.






Prices start at $95 for a fringed scarf and run up to $945 for an overcoat. The Fall 09' collection which has dashes of, in Chloe's words, a"gay lumberjack", will be carried at Opening Ceremony stores in New York and Los Angeles and stores including Barneys, Colette, and Dover Street Market. Hopefully i will get my hands on that leopard cardigan one day.

Pictures: WWD

1 comment:

msl802 said...

The girl wearing the leopard cardigan is Lissy Trullie. Have you heard of her? She's quite amazing and my fashion icon. I saw her live and she has such an undeniable energy it's amazing. She's good friends with Chloe. Anyway, the purpose of this rant is you should checck her out! Hope everything is well in your life!!
http://www.myspace.com/lissytrullie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails