Monday, July 13, 2009

Beth Ditto for Evans UK.


Beth Ditto has yet again flipped the fashion industry upside down. Her exclusive plus-sized line has come out at Evans and some items are already sold out or out of certain sizes. In my personal opinion, this collection is the first of its kind. I have never been able to find items like this in my size before. So to all of the plus-sized ladies out there: you have no more excuses. Get out of the sweat pants and winnie the pooh sweatshirts and put some style into your day to day life.



I think i will be buying the face knit dress, and domino print leggings. Anything more than that and i would be in debt.

Visit www.bethdittoatevans.co.uk to take a look inside the collection and then visit www.evans.co.uk/bethditto to buy some pieces from the collection. 

Photos: Nitrolicious.

1 comment:

Dane said...

I love Beth Ditto, I would probably buy everything.. if only it were available here!




www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails