Friday, February 13, 2009

Fall 09 New York Fashion Week : Day 1.


This was my first view of the tents. I was in aww and to be honest i was quite nervous. I was wearing my own design (a purple feather skirt), a black cardigan, grey tank top, black tights, and black flats.
I stood outside for a little bit, yes i was on the cold side due to not wanting to ruin my outfit with a peacoat, and mustered up the courage to walk into the tents. All of a sudden i had people outside wanting to take a street style picture of me because of my feather skirt. That of course made me a little more confident. Then i just walked into the tents. Immedietly my skirt caught the attention of James Aguier. He was hosting toxic tv. He interviewed me about using faux products, and being environmentally friendly. Right when I was done with that interview i was brought up to the Sony area of the tent and i was interviewed by Yoanna House. She was very robotic with her movements but it was still cool to be interviewed by her. I didnt get into any fashion shows that day but the acknowledgment was enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails